Skip to main content

اليوم ٣٢

  شيكار، منزل ريفي

 الوظيفة : منزل  ←
الموقع : اوبازيلا، بنغلاديش  ←
2المساحة : 446 م   ←

مرحبا أيها الغرباء
أتمنى أن نصبح أصدقاء

كان اليوم هو اليوم المنتظر، بعد 30 يومًا من التدوين بشكل سري، قمت بكشف هذه المدونة وهذا التحدي للعالم. نظرًا لأنه من السابق لأوانه توقع أن يتابع الناس هذه المدونة، يمكنني الاستمرار في التذمر. لقد كان يومًا مزدحمًا ومرهقًا للغاية، ولهذا السبب لم أتمكن من البحث بشكل كافٍ عن مبادئ تصميم المنزل البنغالي التقليدي كما وعدت بالأمس ولكنني وجدت بعض المعلومات المثيرة
 لذلك فلنبدأ

كما قرأت ، فإن بناء المنزل في المناطق الريفية في بنغلاديش هو حدث موسمي. بعد فترة الرياح الموسمية والحصاد يبدأ الناس بـ
١-  إنشاء أرض أو تل
٢- زرع النباتات لتقوية الارض
٣- انشاء القاعدة و بناء الهيكل الأول
٤- توسيع المناطق المحيطة بإنشاء البرك والخزانات والقنوات والمصارف
٥- بناء الجدران بالطين أو البامبو
٦- إضافة سقف من البامبو



جانب آخر مهم في تصميم المنزل البنغالي هو التخطيط. بشكل عام ، يكون تخطيط المنزل عبارة عن غرف صغيرة ( اكواخ) تحيط حول فناء داخلي على شكل حرفي ال L او ال U
 تنقسم الوظائف داخل المنزل إلى قسمين، قسم داخلي يحتوي على وظائف حميمة مثل غرف النوم والمطبخ  و قسم خارجي يحتوي على وظائف اجتماعية مثل غرفة المعيشة وكاشاري (صالة الضيوف).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8

Whitney Museum / Marcel Breuer Hello guys, Today I was so busy, designing a fence for a rich Arab, therefore I wasn't able to start yet, but I have already chosen the topic earlier this day, so let's see what can we produce at this hour.  Since I was a kid I never liked museums. The exhibited elements always made me feel sad, maybe because I come from a background of a group of people crying on the glories of the past, which subconsciously made me hate anything that reminds me of the past. Well, we will never know. Earlier this day, I was attending an online lecture about the center Pompidou, the professor reflected how in this museum the exhibited elements are not tangible stuff, but It was the different kinds of activities, events, and people that were brought together from different spaces in the city. Here we see a spectacle of the mass and their daily lives. What affected me here that the museum is not necessarily a closed envelope of lost moments, but more a part of our ...

Project 71 - The Floating Church

The Floating Church / Denizen Works ➨  Function : Church ➨  Location:  London, England ➨  Area:  45 m2 Hello sad people Don't lose your hope.  Today's project is a little different, It doesn't have a site but a mission, It's a boat that aims to connect community centers along the canal, every 5 years the boat will change its site and will sail in front of one of the 5 community centers that take place along the canal. The boat interior was designed in a way to adopt different events such as a church, art classes, and live music events. Most of the interior's details and cladding materials were inspired by the sail's stitching.  References:  Archdaily Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Edit Edit in Ginger Edit in Ginger × Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browser Disable in this text field Rephrase Rephrase curre...

Day 13

Querencia Neighborhood Facility / L'eau Design + Dongjin Kim  ➨  Function : Community center ➨  Location:  Seoul, South Korea ➨  Area:  459 m2   Hello dwellers, hope you're living in places that represent you.  Today was full of beautiful coincidences, a series of meaningful signs that relate to the day's project. After a long time tripped in my house at a glass skyscraper, today, I visited a neighborhood. I walked through its alleys, I took a photo of an old byzantine wall and I had a coffee on a bench in front of a mosque. I grew up in a neighborhood, my soul and my spirit are familiar with its intimate relations. living in a Metropol could make us forget but this pandemic helped us reach out to our inner child.  Well, It's getting personal, let's get into the project. If you're wondering what has my brief trip to do in today's project, well, it is a community center; It is a place where all the residents of the neighborhood are welcomed. W...